Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think ill just get those black ones off you then if your up for it..that would be sweet! Cant see your email on your profile..mine should be on my profile now. nice one!

Comment

I'll shoot you an email in a bit!

Comment

Nice one.
        Last edited by Will.; 03-31-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Yeah it wasn't. Got it, nice one!

Comment

PRJ, have always been FCS but have been demoing futures boards lately and liking the more solid, connected feel they seem to have. How do you think the Powerbase system compares with futures? Thanks in advance.

Comment

I haven't tried futures myself, but I'd say the Powerbase have an advantage as futures rely on a tight fit for stability

Comment

hard to say though.

Comment

Yeah, you should get a set of Powerbases and then you'll have a good comparison. or I need to get hold of a board with Futures...

Comment

the powerbase i sussed out had a little give in the flange...so technically not as "solid" as futures...but certainly better than just those two little tabs..

Comment

Interesting, pretty sure mine don't move at all. At least from any 'normal' pressure.

Got your board yet? :D

Comment

NO...still at sprayers yesterday...if its not back this morning for freight i wont get it till middle next week with the public holidays...aaaaggghhhhhh

Comment

Core try watching the kettle boil or waiting for the toast to "pop up" to pass the time!

Comment

or go out and grab a carver with c-7 trucks and dream weaver around the street.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowman View Post
                              Core try watching the kettle boil or waiting for the toast to "pop up" to pass the time!
                              Ha!!

Comment

gee thanks slow...ya mongrel....at least fritzkat is being constructive...!!!

just back from solo swatting...510hf 15 min sprint paddle through roiling foam against insane shoreward sweep...get out there, no paddle air drop into super sucky pit...ragdoll on landing as all blood in shoulders so legs felt "boneless"...came up all the way back at the shore.....another 10 mins sprint and clobbering and snagged a clean racing left...both feet way down on back of board, doing wheelies..!..too tired to shuffle, so 3 bottom turn/reo combos on what felt like a finless 3'10hf..!!!...proned out, washed up on sand..staggered up stairs...came home.......just needed to vent that....

Comment

Working...
                                X