X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might have got the wrong size HF??

Hey guys, just sitting here looking at my boards, and I feel I may have made the wrong choice in my recent hellfire purchase.

Current quiver- 510 Dom 54 SP and NEW 62 Hellfire.

I thought, that being almost exactly the same volume (33.5 Dom & 33.7 HF) it would be the perfect choice. Ive been reading posts on here about peoples dominators and hellfire's, and it seems a much more popular choice to get the HF just 2 inches longer. I know its all personal preference and what waves you're surfing, but even just holding the board seems a *tiny* bit big. Haven't had a chance to surf it yet, been pretty minimal here.

I bought the HF in the hopes of just surfing it chest high+, so its hard to say without having surfed it yet....

Chris, any thoughts would be great, surfing mostly Encinitas up to Oceanside, hopefully just when its got a bit more power.

Im 6'1 190 LBS. Strong paddleler int-adv.

CANT WAIT TO GET IT WET!!!

THANKS!

6'2" should be fine. You could possibly have gone 6'0" but then again you could have gone 6'4" if you like comfortably volumed boards. Enjoy.

Comment

for reference i ride a 5'8 dom and would have bought the 5'10 hf if i didn;t get the 6'1 razor.. im on the east coast as well.. weaker waves... id say ure right at the cusp and could have gone either way.. ride it if its too big sell and get smaller one...

Comment

Working...
      X