we had some sweet waves
    just a great all round board from 2-6ft

some more pics

Comment

and a few more
      lots of take offs and bottom turns
      kinda racing down the line a lot I suppose

Comment

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.... so there ya go guys.... Deon CAN go left too...!!.. looks fun mate... good stuff..

Comment

I just pretend I'm doing forehand cutbacks for my backhand bottom turns and forehand bottom turns for my off the tops

Comment

Deon, looks nice where abouts did you go? I hear the south coast is not that sharky but that the east cost averages 13 attacks pa! Still I suppose coming from great white territory to bronze whaler territory is a real holiday.

Comment

SW coast is where we were..Flame Balls, Tulear region is where you wanna be
              only saw sharks when we were fishing out to sea...but I believe up the east coast the bull sharks are pretty thick

Comment

Fab shots, great surfing.

Comment

Yeeeeew!!! looks sick! Cant wait for my HZ 5'11 to come now!!

Comment

yeah sick photos. i'll be there next time.

Comment

Hey Deon
                      How would you compare riding the Hellrazor between your forehand and backhand
                      For me personally i found it harder to release on my backhand
                      I maybe surf more off my backfoot on my backhand

Comment

Wow Deon, very good form, posture, body language, etc...

Nice.

I'm working on form more so then maneuvers. I'm just about done with my Inka shit stance, haven't had it for a bit now so I'm stoked on that. Now its just slight posture issues.

Comment

Wandi - thought it went very well on my backhand, surfed it with fcs bamboo (pc5 template) and had no release issues, also surfed it with k2.1 quad setup on a barrely day and had plenty hold in that situation
                          aurfalien - thanks - I tend to stick my butt out a lot, but I got a big butt so what can I do...I just like the feeling of getting low to a board so I tend to crouch and that makes my butt stick out a bit....

Comment

Great stuff Deon, I'm originally from Durban but regret that I never made it up to Flameballs. Living in Sydney now so Fiji is a lot closer. Have you tried the fcs AMG (futures = am2) fins? I really like them on the HR.

Comment

savage
                              the AM's are some of my favourite fins
                              I use the bigger(blue) ones on my 6'2" flexfire and the smaller (orange) ones on my 5'10" Stealth
                              also go the future AM (think its the bigger one) on my 6'0" Alternator
                              will try the AM's on my Hellrazor soon

Comment

Working...
                              X