X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fins for hellrazor mf1 or am2 pc

hi all ,after finding someone who can get me ding repair for my 601 hellrazor if needed my mate who shapes boards asks if i need some fins for my indo trip. im looking at mick fanning 1 pc or AM2 PC ..he had both at trade price if i want them,i aint got a clue about fins would anyone recomend either for my board. my board came with SA4 quad i use it as a thruster and use the back fins as a centre fin.
    thanks again for all the advice boys..

I think you might find the MF1 too large for you...I'm thinking the AM2 might be a better fit, if you are riding that size board. The AM range are good anyway, nice release, good drive. If it were me, I'd buy both sets...you can never have too many fins!

Comment

im 83 kilo or 13 stone.. i was thinking of the AM2 first but checked my weight and thought maybe a bigger fin but i know nothing about fins or boards just know how to surf em!.. i do have K2.1 and K3 both in PC ...thanks for you reply slowman

Comment

Geordie, well maybe the MF1s might suit too, the thing is what everyone likes usually varies. I like the Rusty R2s and they would probably work too but it's a question of the way you surf, the board and what you like, as a combination together, that determines what is "best". Some like slide others don't and so on. We need a baseline to compare with. How do you find the board goes with the SAs, BTW what size are they? What do you like about it and what don't you like? That way we'll get an idea of what you are looking for.

Comment

Theres not much difference between the AM2 and the MF1..yes the MF is bigger but not THAT much bigger. The main difference is the rear fin on the AM2 is smaller than the front. I am 83 kgs and would always go the MF1 before the AM2. Youre big enough to justify it.

Comment

alreet all ,well couldnt decide so bought both sets,MF1 and AM2 both in performance core i also have a set of K2.1 also in performance core ,so im off to indo in feb until 15 march and when im back will give a review on the 3 sets,lakey peak here i come!!

6'1 hellrazor
            6'8 gulfstream semi gun
            5'11 13 stone

Comment

Nice time of year for Lakeys! Enjoy :D

Comment

nice i want some good reviews on those

Comment

Working...
                X