Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got to be happy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fazza View Post
      I'm excited..........the 6'1 Hellrazor arrive today along with my 5'8 Potatonator.........they both came already with the NanoTune treatment.

Definitely going for a surf tomorrow and trying out the Hellrazor...........will post some pictures of the board later on today and hopefully a review of how it surfs tomorrow.
      nice... been waiting on reviews from the razors.. that 6'1 is what i'm looking at

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiCbT5mbXD4

Comment

Lam-basted! Although the Hellrazor does come with a cutoff square...

Comment

Yeah, he mentions that at the end and pulls out a scalpel haha.
            Another great looking board though! Would I be right in thinking that's a SR at the back right?

Comment

looks like a sub....

Comment

Yeah, that's what I figured. I don't know why boardshop don't get him to do videos for the Mayhem FSTs also. I guess it's a FW/...Lost sponsor issue situation?

Comment

yeah not entirely sure.

Comment

Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment

Took the HellRazor out for its maiden surf this morning. Swell has dropped off a bit today but managed to get a nice right hander off a reef break to myself this morning. It was low tide and the sets were 4-6ft on the face, nice fun waves.

I tried the board with some Blackstix V2 F4 which are quite a small fin, they felt ok but i think i require a fin with a little more drive and will try my Techflex WCT's in it next surf and also look at getting a set of YU's Techflex. I rode a 6'2 Hellfire for about a month which was too big for me and sold it to a mate so i could get the Hellrazor. The Hellrazor paddles really well....better than my 6'4 Taj Pro.....you can actually feel the DNA of the Hellfire in the way it paddles and catches the wave and the way it can glide over the fat sections. This board is fast, faster than i though it would be and i managed to make sections that i thought i would not. The board is really easy to turn and i love the way it feels on the wave, there was a little bit of southerly chop on the face as the easterly was quite strong and I have surf my Taj Pro in similar conditions and didn't like it.....the slight chop on the face didn't worry the Hellrazor at all.

Hope to get some better surf on the weekend and try some different fins but so far I love this board and on a bigger wave its gonna be awesome.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah I think this was a Sub.

We have normally stuck to Sam doing the videos for the pure Firewire models. Donít know any sponsorship details but these are the boards I have seen him with up until now.

Good point about the Lost Models though. May well try and hook the vids up for these.

Thanks for posting the vids PRJ. Think the Activator clip is going up as we speak.

Thought we were going to loose the tail from the demo Hellrazor for second! Board looks even better in the flesh.

Cheers,

Comment

nice keep em coming... board looks knifey in those pics

Comment

Looking goooood!!

Comment

Originally posted by boardshop View Post
                            Yeah I think this was a Sub.

We have normally stuck to Sam doing the videos for the pure Firewire models. Don’t know any sponsorship details but these are the boards I have seen him with up until now.

Good point about the Lost Models though. May well try and hook the vids up for these.

Thanks for posting the vids PRJ. Think the Activator clip is going up as we speak.

Thought we were going to loose the tail from the demo Hellrazor for second! Board looks even better in the flesh.

Cheers,
                            That'd be cool if he can review the Mayhem FSTs too.
                            Just posted the Activator video too.

HR does look very knifey in those pics. Even more refined than I expected.

Comment

The HellRazor was a lot more refined that i thought it was going to be, but it still has an ever so slight Hellfire feel to it.

The best test is always when you first pick up a board and put it under your arms........the HR felt really good and i knew straight away that this was gong to be an awesome board.

It definitely does not feel chunky and paddles way better than you think it is going to.

Comment

yeah that board does not look 19 and a half wide.. looks narrower then the alternator.. maybe bc it doesn't have the bump?

Comment

Working...
                                X