Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've been on their website a lot! just not in love with any of their fins.. i love my k2.1s.. and some nice stretch's as my quad

tech flex will be to stiff imo.. waves arent powerful enough or consistently powerful enough for em.. i know core recommended the ea stix for me but on the fin selector they are considered more towards the stiff side.. they consider the f4's as loose but they're too small. the am1's as well but dont like the big rake on them.. i like pivoty fins like the k's... i wish they made the wct's in blackstix..

how's the feel of the wct's compared to the k2.1's? looseness, drive, pivot? i'll put that up in the fin thread....

Comment

Kdropin, You should give Futures a shot, Get a pair of the machados, they are seriously epic fins. My Hellfire was FCS and I used the K3's which had more rake than the chaodo's and the board still turned on a dime. The foil on those fins is so epic on nice open waves, really gives the board your riding a good feeling. I have only used them on my 5'6 spit but my buddy tryed them out in a hellfire-ish board and said they felt amazing. That is if your totally against techflex, if not I'd recommend the F4's or the YU's or Clay Marzo's.

Comment

hey chito what happened to the hellfire ?

Comment

Sold it to be able to afford the Hellrazor.

Comment

yesh chito!

Comment

Originally posted by Chito View Post
              Sold it to be able to afford the Hellrazor.
              So I'm not the only one!!

Comment

i'd rather sell my soul...if i hadn't already....

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                  i'd rather sell my soul...if i hadn't already....
                  Not even for a brand new one??? ;)

Comment

NOTHING will make me part with the 510HF...and even if i click with the MB, that broken flexy will still be replaced down the track too when i get spare cash...2 magic boards.....

Comment

super stoked the hellfire is working so well for folks!

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                        NOTHING will make me part with the 510HF...and even if i click with the MB, that broken flexy will still be replaced down the track too when i get spare cash...2 magic boards.....
                        Told you the Hellfire was quite something!!

Comment

you betcha..!!

Comment

The Hellfire is climbing up there in popularity. Becoming a quiver staple.

So far the boards in that category, Dominator, Potato and now the Hellfire. I am thinking the Michel is going to be there as well.....

Comment

i'm surprised the hellrazor hasn't caught on as quickly............

Comment

Hey it's catching. It's only been at shops for a couple weeks and it's not at every shop yet. People who have ridden the board LOVE it.

Comment

Working...
                                X