X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the Hellfire Ride?

I sold my Hellfire in order to be able to buy a HR so now im just waiting out the time until I can get one down here somehow and frothing over the board so much. Would like to hear what anyone has to say how the board rides if they have one, or if they have ridden one. Any feedback about how the board feels in any type of condition.
    Pics would be much appreciated as well and If anyone is coming to CR soon and has a extra slot in their board bag let me know!

I reckon you should have just sold your flexfire and kept the hell
    I wish I could help you out getting a board down there but I'm over the other side of the world
    Last edited by Wandi; 02-14-2012, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Spit/Hellfire/Flexfire sounds like an ideal quiver for a lighter guy. Maybe the Hellride will be more differentiated from the Spit than a Hellfire, but probably less so from the Flexfire. Dilemma's hey!

Comment

Hellride...hummm

Comment

Chito, did you mean to ask How does the Hellfire Ride? or How does the Hellrazor Ride?

Comment

Hellsomethingorother.

Comment

Hell yeah, ride them both.

Comment

Hellride looks like a name to bank up for next year's models!!;)

Comment

Yea derp derp, i meant to write Hell razor sorry.
                  I meant to ask about the hellrazor.
                  Im looking at the Spit + Hellrazor quiver to cover me in most any condition that my home break has to offer. so the Hellfire/flexfire option along with the Spit just had to much overlap.
                  I reckon these 2 will cover all my bases and still ride like different boards.
                  cheers

Comment

I think Chito has Hellfire withdrawals. Subconscious doing the talking. :)

Comment

Yeah man Chitos lost it. The title is even 'How does the Hellfire ride?' !!!!

Comment

chito if you are ever coming to the states, we can certainly help by getting a board quickly to a shop of your choice, or if you want a buddy to buy it who is headed south to visit you, we can get creative....

or you can just place an order in CR at one of the shops and it would go in the next box.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Danga View Post
                          I think Chito has Hellfire withdrawals. Subconscious doing the talking. :)
                          Ha ha, yes indeed!

I love my HF, and being a horder I'd be keeping it even if I got a HR! Also like the idea of overlapping boards so I have some back up and also so if I show up with the less than ideal board it's still possible to get some waves, like yesterday, 2' sideshore and thought I'd put the dom in the car but when I opened the board bag it contained the HF!! Similar board bags doh! Still got a couple of OK waves but the dom of course would have been better.

Comment

i just throw em in..dont even own a bag..all still like new...good point on the overlap... definitely a good strategy...

Comment

Hey chris, are Hellrazors available all throughout the US right now or just the west coast? trying to piece together a way of getting one down here. My best bet may be on the east coast so just want to see if they are even there yet.
                              On a side note, if anyone knows anyone coming to CR in the immediate future let me know and maybe I can coordinate with them, get them back for the board and show them some spots or something. Getting desperate!, my 5'6 spitfire is good and all but its overhead and a half right now and lets just say, I could use a bit more rail line hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                              X