X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

I am looking for some recommendations on a step up to the dominator. I am 6'1" about 205 (give or take) and my dominator is 6'4". I could probably ride a 6'2" but using a full suit most of the year, I like the extra buoyancy the 6'4" provides. I am an intermediate + level surfer. I will be moving to Senegal in the spring time for a few years and based on the research I've done on the surf there, I will need a board for larger (not crazy big), surf with some power. I was debating between the 6'7" or 6'9" Hellrazor or possibly a hellfire. Any advice/recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I think the Unibrow could be good. It has the same DNA as the dom with more performance diled in. Or the Minidriver has a slightly narrower tail with fuller nose than the uni. I had a helfire and it was a great board for alot of conditions but I find my MD is a nicer board to surf.

Comment

I really like the HZ. It is a very fast and accurate board. As pmorgan says, the UB could also be a good option for you. I think your best bet would be to find a demo near you and try the boards out in person to see what you like best.

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

Working...
      X