Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the 6'1 FST Hellrazor i had but was a bit wide.............hmmmmmmm thinking i might want to get a 6'1 Hellrazor II now.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion everyone, but the hellrazor ii should NOT say anything about a diamond tail. It has an identical tail setup to the original hellrazor, just with kind of a reworking of where the volume is and the width as seen in the dims. thanks for your patience here.

Comment

So Chris is it a coffin tail or a standard squash tail........

Comment

This is the new hellrazor 2. Picked it up last week from their factory on the GC. Firewire said might not be available at shops until May. Anyone interested?

Comment

• Fazza
            Fazza commented
            Editing a comment
            IF it was a 6'1 then may be........how does it surf and don't you like it?

• Phill
            Phill commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks good!

Can anyone @Firewire provide nose and tail dimensions for the 601 and 602 HZ2.......please.......thankyou

Comment

• Josh BL
            Josh BL commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't have exact measurements at the moment, but can find them if you'd like. Overall, the nose of the HZI and the HZII are going to be very similar to one another, with a touch less in the HZI. Generally speaking, the HZII is going to be comparable to a go-to shortboard - perhaps a touch wider.

- FIJ

• Fazza
            Fazza commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Josh....thanks for the replay and if possible i would like those measurements for comparison.

From the actual decryption on the website some of the improvements are that is it not as wide i.e.: 601 HZ1 is 19.5 wide and the HZ2 is 19" wide and makes mention of the hips being slightly pulled in. I would have thought that the few subtle refinements would mean that the HZ2 has slightly more performance than the HZ1?

Thanks.

Looks awesome i think i mightve just found my step up! Any idea on volumes for 509, 510? tim are you selling that 511 on the goldy? Another board to go demo when i find the time!!!

Comment

Any chance of a photo of the bottom contours? Are they more subtle than before or the same as the original Hellrazor?
          Josh - can you answer this / compare the two for us.

Comment

are the rockers identical on the two boards? it is the same rocker/foil picture used on each board's web page, but I wonder if the hellrazor 2 doesn't have more rocker?

Comment

The biggest difference between the two shapes is with the distribution of foam and the slight narrowing of the board overall. The deck has a little more dome to it than the original HZ, as this is what the pros asked for. As far as rocker, the rockers and bottom contours are very similar and the differences are negligible. A good way to look at it is that the HZII resembles a more conventional shortboard shape in narrowing the original HZ and thickening the center.

- FIJ

Comment

• Sarge
                Sarge commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Josh, hope you had a good easter (if you subscribe to a belief in easter or chocolate)
                Any chance you are able to describe these negligible differences that Nev made? Everything else is in the marketing material.
                I really like the general look of the board, but as its special order only, I can't (we can't) actually see the finer details for ourselves.
            Working...
            X