X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i find a hellrazor?

i am really interested in the hellrazor, but im finding it very difficult to find one to look at in person before i go ahead and order one.
    i live on the northern beaches of sydney, does anyone know where i can find a hellrazor to look at?

Rip Curl Narrabeen have a pretty good stock of FWs in, although not sure if they have HZ in or not, was in there today dropping my spit for ding repair but didn't get a chance to go upstairs. They have a small range of demos as well, if you have a bit more time see if natural neccessity down in gerringong have any in your size,they have a massive range of demos and will deduct the demo cost from purchase if you chose to buy.

Comment

thanks.
      have been to narrabeen, and no hellrazor in there. and not going to spend $200 to order the board and chance i may not like. But thanks for your help.its a shame that firewire dont have a display store where you can view different models.

Comment

I'd try and talk to the Aus office on the goldie. They may be able to shuffle one around for you?

Comment

Yeah thanks. Seems like that may be the best solution.

Comment

Working...
          X