Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can it be justified

I already have a Hellfire in my quiver and the Bourez model is on the way
    After hearing all these great things about the Hellrazor I ask my self
    Could I justify adding the Razor to the quiver or would it cross over too much with my other boards
    It's very tempting

i think it mixes a lot with the Michel.

It does offer some benefits in that it has a wider point than say a traditional shortboard. this makes it a bit easier to grovel. that being said, its still relatively low in volume so you want to ride it in good waves. I would personally dial in my thruster then add the hellrazor as an in-betweener....

cheers

Comment

Go on Wandi get it........you know you really want one :)

Comment

My honest answer is there'd have to be a lot of crossover with the MB. Then again, I'm struggling on whether there's enough differentiation between an Alt and a Hellfire and I'm still going to pull the trigger anyway, finances permitting...

Comment

I think Chris is right
          I think it's probably a good idea to dial in one high performance board before I even think about picking up another
          So many good boards in the range it's ridiculous
          Will post a review once h MB has been christened

Comment

yeah. Personally, i think the best approach to a quiver is with at least 2, but better yet, 3 boards. In both cases, I would suggest you get the Hellrazor OR the Michel, not both. Down the road you may add the other, but getting two similar boards limits the scope of your quiver.

Cheers!

Comment

three's the ticket.. spud, dom, razor.. east coast usa. i think i'm set

Comment

i also have an alt. buts its collecting dust

Comment

Spud, Sub, Taj will be my line up soon. Still got the Spitfire but I'll probably move it on....then end up with something else.....

Comment

Working...
                  X