Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marklids View Post
    Fazza,
    Which board do you like/recommend more JK or HR?
    Marklids,

Hmmmm good question. Both good boards and work well for different reasons. If you like boards with a single to double concave, swallow tails and want more of a hybrid ride and surf a bit flatter then go the Jacknife (Can still handle decent waves). The Hellrazor will surf a bit more vertical, handle good, bigger waves better than the JK, surf a bit more like a HP board.

Hope that helps or adds to the confusion :)

Comment

Originally posted by pmorgan View Post
      She is looking good there. How are you finding the Nexus fins bud.?
      I like the look of the foil on those.
      The Nexus H3 quads I didn't really like in this board, I found them a bit stiff, so I went to R2s next, then R2 thruster, then TC redlines front and little 3" 50/50 foiled side bites as rear quads, which was very loose and slidy, then tried the aqualine rears and they were perfect.

I'm testing the H3 quads in my Vanguard now, still need good waves to see how it goes with them.

Comment

Slowman, I love the H3...it's too bad all my boards are futures now. If I went back to FCS, I would definitely run those fins...super fast!

ALOHA!!

Comment

Cheers Slow

I hear alot of good things about the TC Redlines. I have a mate who has a set i might see he well give me a shot.

Originally posted by Slowman View Post
          The Nexus H3 quads I didn't really like in this board, I found them a bit stiff, so I went to R2s next, then R2 thruster, then TC redlines front and little 3" 50/50 foiled side bites as rear quads, which was very loose and slidy, then tried the aqualine rears and they were perfect.

I'm testing the H3 quads in my Vanguard now, still need good waves to see how it goes with them.

Comment

Working...
          X