Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FE compared to the TAJ looks very accurate to my eyes.

Comment

yeah, i can see that now you have them isolated on the thread...but i look at the hybrids and they look too rockered..but again, this is probably my wonky eyes...!!..on the foil page, the MB looked like the alternator rocker to me...i give up...i work better with measurements.....

Comment

jonesy, i think you posted in two threads re the springer vs rapidfire.....so i will put this answer in both...i prefer RF too..i'm heavyish and push hard and like the firmer response...but i'm getting an MB anyway...shape is your primary concern, then tech....you will also feel a bigger difference between your 2 boards because one is long and thin and the other is short and thick...having said that, the springer in my opinion is still closer to the fst flex than the rapidfire...the way i feel it is more rigidity under my front foot than fst...i would always choose rapidfire if it was an option, but getting the right board under your feet is the most important part of the mix..if you are not too heavy/dont push too hard then you will most likely find the springer firms things up enough for you

Comment

yeah core!

Comment

Looking at the FMB 510Q-02 (5'10"x18 1/2"x2 5/16") but has a tad bit too much volume. I normally ride somewhere between 25.4 - 25.6cl.

Any suggestions on where to drop some volume off the stock dims?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEC0LMVkitY

Comment

Very, very nice....I love the look of the meat in this board from the side view - my Futura could be under threat!

Comment

here 'tis...wonder what size it is
                  Attachment
                  Attached Files

Comment

Core, when are they due in Australia?

Comment

late march...not sure how long to hit the shops though...probably swiftly as there is a lot of interest in the model...

Comment

1st march tomorrow...not long now....my birthday too.!!..

Comment

Gents, This was either a 5ft 8 or 5ft 10. I think 5 ft 10 - I will dig the demo back out and confirm.

Hope you like the vids. This is one superb looking board!

Cheers

Comment

Just checked the board in the video and it is the thicker 5ft 10:

FMB_510Q-03 5' 10" 18 1/2" 2 7/16" squash 27.2

Screen shot by Core is interesting. I think this does show the volume through the middle of the board. But what is quite hard to show is how the volume is so well hidden and tappers out towards the rails. I have seen a few comments on people concerned on the volume of the thicker Bourez model. But having spent a while pawing over this board I think this will be much more of a benefit that a disadvantage. Genius board!

Cheers,

Comment

There's a UK demo 510 kicking about? :D

Comment

On your marks, get set.....GO get it Prj!
                                and let us know how it goes will ya?

Comment

Working...
                                X