X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey,
    Just new to the forum, some really good info on here! I have a question re: the MB, would be great to hear what ya reckon?

I'm an intermediate level surfer around 80kg, i have good fitness and spend most of my time in quality surf. I just picked up a the 6'0 thicker MB. I see the rails carry a fair bit of the volume, will it still be responsive and how will it compare to my 6'2 Flexfire 18 3/4 x 2 1/2?

Comment

SeabasEP

The Bourez is a HP shortboard and even though the thicker model carries a bit more volume out to the rails it will still perform like a HP short board in good surf. I haven't ridden a 6'2 Flexfire but i have a 6'4 Flexfire and I own a 6'2 Thinner Bourez. I am amazed at how well the Bourez turns in the pocket and doesn't lose any speed through the turns.

I think that you will be stocked with the 6'0 MB and find it will become your goto board as with the extra volume over the Flexfire it will grovel a little beter.

Comment

I'll be looking at the thinner one especially if you stay in good surf the rail are pretty full and give you plenty of float and paddling power.The difference between the volume of your flexfire and the thin MB wont be that much.

Comment

Hey thanks heaps for that advice,

I got a Ments trip coming up next week, so will be able to let ya know how it performed over there when I get back.

Comment

Now available in CBD, yew!

Comment

Yewww! Nice to get the nose and tail widths from that. Seems like the nose is a touch wider than my Taj and the tail a touch narrower.
              Cool that the CBD is now available in the UK and most of Europe.

Comment

i know someone who rides that goes to uni there, but i think he's always too busy to ride i think. longboard shop

Comment

When the tail option for the Bourez will be available in CBD? I wont mind a round tail as a step up Bourez.

Comment

Originally posted by Bergie View Post
                    When the tail option for the Bourez will be available in CBD? I wont mind a round tail as a step up Bourez.
                    Are we eventually going to have that option
                    Or is it a rumor

Comment

I heard about them bringing a rounded pin to the Flexfire range from Bruce on this forum. But I am not sure about any other boards, it would be great if they did bring in a tail option.

Comment

hey Chris

Just wanted to know if you can order the bourez with fcs in the CDB as it gives you that option when you go to buy a board.
                        Just wanted to check before i purchase one.
                        Also whats the current work load for cdb is it still 10-12 or is it longer at this stage leading up to xmas

Cheers mate.

Comment

Can anyone answer the above question?

Comment

Hey Stylar,
                            Yeah just futures on that one!

Also there isn't any more of a wait this time of year than any other for a custom. That quote stands valid!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                            X