Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Bourez - Dims?

Hello,

My current quiver consists of a 5'6" potatonator, and a 6' thin MB.. Since I hopped on the MB, I find the PN sitting in the corner, even on thigh-waist high days. I love the maneuverability it offers, even if the wave only allows me to make one quick little turn before mushing out. I am thinking about ordering a custom MB, something closer to my height, with a tad bit more volume for the slop days, and keeping the 6' for a step up...

30 yrs, 5'9", 170 lbs, Int/Adv, Excellent conditioning, East Coast USA, Mid Atlantic, surf 4-5 times/wk

I created a few using CBD:

5'9" - 27.82 liters
    5'9" - 28.42 liters
    5'10" - 27.75 liters
    5'10" - 28.27 liters

Would a 5'9" MB at 27.82 or 28.42 liters be a good board considering im 5'9" tall? Or should I forget about it and look at the 5'10"? I am really looking to push my surfing.

Thanks in advance.

They should be fun. I have a file for a 5'10 x 19" x 2.44" that looks like a fun one for me at 6'0 x 170lbs

Comment

I think it's a good idea to go the same length as your height. Also I think Phil suggested going a tail width relative to your shoe size

Comment

Originally posted by GrindItFine View Post
        Hello, My current quiver consists of a 5'6" potatonator, and a 6' thin MB.. Since I hopped on the MB, I find the PN sitting in the corner, even on thigh-waist high days. I love the maneuverability it offers, even if the wave only allows me to make one quick little turn before mushing out. I am thinking about ordering a custom MB, something closer to my height, with a tad bit more volume for the slop days, and keeping the 6' for a step up... 30 yrs, 5'9", 170 lbs, Int/Adv, Excellent conditioning, East Coast USA, Mid Atlantic, surf 4-5 times/wk I created a few using CBD: 5'9" - 27.82 liters 5'9" - 28.42 liters 5'10" - 27.75 liters 5'10" - 28.27 liters Would a 5'9" MB at 27.82 or 28.42 liters be a good board considering im 5'9" tall? Or should I forget about it and look at the 5'10"? I am really looking to push my surfing. Thanks in advance.
        How do you like your MB thin

Comment

Working...
        X