X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michel Comparison to Alternator and Hellrazor

Let the critical discussion follow. for now, enjoy the qualitative comparison.

Attachment

Attachment
    Attached Files

LOL what's with all the Hellfire Freudian slips when talking about the Hellrazor?

Comment

Hahaha.

Stop waving those pics in my face all the time Chris.

Comment

wave away...mine'll be here shortly....!!!!

Comment

Is the MB carrying a bit more nose width than the Alt, or is that my imagination?

Comment

with all the money FW is making at least they could fix their floors..Whadja guys do, drop some sledge hammers on that concrete?

Comment

Nuh, they just chucked the 3 FST boards over to the wall for the photo and thats what happened.

Comment

i like that blue firewire emblem a lot.. man i wish could get my hellrazor with that color

Comment

Hey fritz, what dollar figures are you seeing? Surfboards are a tough product to get rich selling!

Buzzy, the alternator has a little more nose actually and the wide point is more forward. The alternator also has less rocker than the Michel making it ride with a much more high performance feeling to it.

Comment

Chris which of these would you recommend for Fiji type reef breaks, include hellfire in selection. Im a 44 year old intermediate, like volume around 37, 38 liters. Want to improve my in pocket surfing. Not great at present - too many years on a longboard. Board would compliment 6'2 spit.

Comment

Hey Magnet, the hellfire is a great choice. It's fast but can handle pocket surfing well. Great option for an intermediate surfer pushing advanced.

The alternator is also there, but I think if you are a practiced longboarder stepping down, the Hellfire is the one.

Cheers!

Comment

I have the Hellfire
                        The Bourez is on the way
                        Do I need the Razor
                        I know I want it but can it be justified

Comment

i'll be adding it shortly..probably dont NEED it..but i want an extension of the HF feel.....

with a 510 HF and a traditional shorty, we would fill them out with a spud or variant and one or two guns...but the razor gives you another way to ride most waves...hard to resist..

Comment

the Michel is more of a shortboard feel than the Hellfire. More sensitive.

Comment

did you mix up hf and hr again chris??.. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X