• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michel Post Snapper Quiver Video

http://vimeo.com/38867774

;):):):)

Comment

what are those fins?
      if I ever get a MB I will use the same fins and therfore surf just like Michel.............Mabye Michel's old uncle anyway

Comment

he uses ea blackstix....i overpower them...therefore i cant surf like MB...i will start with my futures favorite...jc's...in hex...again, the blackstix i overflex

Comment

Hey Core give the JCs a go in the Blacksticks thats what I rdie in my hellfire as a thruster, still love the controllers in the sweet potato, haven't seen you for a while BTW had good waves at Fraser the other week and the corner has been on fire.

Comment

hey mate, thats where i've been for months...ssshhhhh.!!...for casual readers, it's somewhere south of sydney..but that's all i will say....yesterday was absolutely beautiful...so many sharks buzzing close though lately...yesterday again..........yeah, i got the blacksticks after you had them but i dont seem to jibe well with the side flex...apart from my fave hex set i have a normal set of them also but with the vector foil...have not tried them yet as i've not got off the HF since i got it...but will try them in the MB as i loved the swoop of the blacksticks...i just found they wigged out when pushed hard...it must just be my style because you push harder then me..!!....
            Last edited by core personal training; 03-23-2012, 02:27 PM. Reason: kant spel good

Comment

for peoples general info...the jc blacksticks have a thicker foil and stiffer flex than the ea blacksticks.....

Comment

bloody futures sound too complicated. get some ceramic soars. stiff as hell, versatile template. no frills just a solid all round fin.

Comment

you need to be at the pinnacle of the sport like us to appreciate all these little tweaks..!!

Comment

They do look nice!

Comment

Working...
                    X