Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah keep working it. Are people buying the Michel with the same volume as they are used to? By this I mean don't get thrown off and wind up with the Michel in the wrong thickness...

Comment

Chris,

I tried over 4 surfs to get used to the board and decided to give it a break and went back to my 601 Hellrazor for a couple of surfs.

I then decided to take the 602 Bourez out for one more try and put in the biggest fins i had - Futures AM2 Techflex and wow what a difference, felt like a completely different board......loving it now.

Nice and fast, drivey, you can really lean into every turn and the board just responds so well without losing any speed.....have managed some of my best turns on this board.

Comment

i tried the the am2 t-flex in crap and they bound it up...even the ea t-flex were a little dead....the ea blackstix sorted that...but yesterday in the freight trains they ran out of puff...needed the am2's...thinking about getting some in honeycomb...the bigger template with the flex softened a bit might do well...good surf here now but back is locked up again...aaaggghhh...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          yeah keep working it. Are people buying the Michel with the same volume as they are used to? By this I mean don't get thrown off and wind up with the Michel in the wrong thickness...
          Hey Chris what you mean by that? And also when we start taking about the new mini driver...:)

Comment

I love the EA Blackstix

Comment

Hello firewire crew after an el fuego 5.11 sweet potato 5.6 dominator 6 and my trusty futura 6 choose MB 6thick as my shortboard.I try the board not in ideal waves with pc5 fcs fins paddle and catch waves very well as i am 175- 180 lbs.The board bite so good on the wave and when you push turns on a dime but on the second session with bigger and more powerful waves slide out a lot and cant push to make a proper turn.

Thinking to try bigger fins and i am between G AM(large AM FCS) and H3 nexus (large)
              Any help please? Thank you and sorry for my english.....

Comment

No one to give an advise for 6 MB thick with fcs fin box? come on guys!

Comment

Everyone must be getting some waves

Comment

true ames make an ea template with fcs tabs....other than that try k2.1's...i miss them riding futures...also see if you can get the john carper fins in twin tabs, thats my fave in the MB....other than that, look at am's for tip release or fcs 5's for a balanced fin...the list goes on...

Comment

I'd try the K3s

Comment

good one prj, i missed the bit about bigger fins...yep definitely try the bigger kellys...also, you may be like me and just need more tip area and not actually need to stiffen the board with a big fin...

Comment

Thanks for everyone's input.Maybe more tip area as core said is the key..also i have k2.1 and i can find a set k3 for a friend to try. Forecast look very good..............

Comment

let us know how ya go mate... :)

Comment

someone here saying they got a Michel board with FCS fins??

Comment

Myles told me the first batch in the UK had FCS but would be futures from then on.

Comment

Working...
                                X