Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, yeah I decided to put it on ebay. I just got the board dirt cheap so I didnt know if i could use it as well.

Comment

So I finally got the MD out in solid pitching head high surf and the board was sick.( I have the Kinetik parko quad setup) but I took it out the next day in shoulder high slow roller type of waves and I just couldn't get it going. Do you guys chg your fin setup for slower waves?

Comment

I'd found mine to be pretty damn quick in all conditions, especially as a quad. Try shifting your weight around a bit, I found in weaker waves if I push my weight too far forward it would plow water and struggle to get moving.

That said, the board is no groveller and unless you're fairly light on your feet there are other boards better suited to slacker conditions.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I havent had mine out in great waves yet but twice this board took off so quick that it caught me by surprise and I kooked it (even more than usual). I actually started to contemplate if a board could be too fast...cant wait to get it out in the right surf to really test it out.

Comment

Working...
            X