X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale ...6'2 Mini Driver in Perfect condition - Futures

PM me with a reasonable offer if you are keen. The board is less than 3 months old and perfect condition. Has Dakine Bruce Irons 5 piece pad. Board located on Central Coast NSW...buyer to organise transport if they cant pick up. Cheers.

Goooooooooone !!

Comment

What's replacing it?

Comment

Was just up there. Had a nice but not spectacular surf at Shark Bay. Yesterday looked great at a lot of places but back was out from carrying kids through the Poison Ivy walk. Back in Syd now. Aaargh!
        Last edited by Sarge; 03-16-2013, 09:06 PM. Reason: National Security

Comment

Originally posted by Goanna View Post
          What's replacing it?
          You know...I dont actually know right now. I surfed my Stretch round tail F4 last night and had a ball on it. Today I surfed my Stretch "Mysto Quad" in some chunky stuff and had a ball on that too. I actually think the MD was just too much over lap with those boards so not really looking for something else in that space. I did succumb and order a Techno BP so maybe I will leave it at that for now. There would probably be room for a UB but I want to demo one first I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge View Post
            Was just up there. Had a nice but not spectacular surf at Frazer. Yesterday looked great at a lot of places but back was out from carrying kids on the pacific palm walk. Back in Syd now. Aaargh!
            when were you there sarge...i'm there everyday...unless really bad, then i go hunting on the reefs...didnt go today though.... p.s.... dont utter its name on here sshhhhh...!!..

Comment

nobody surf there... there is no surf and the locals wont make you welcome.... :P

http://instagram.com/p/UzFWMNBIdG/

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                nobody surf there... there is no surf and the locals wont make you welcome.... :P

http://instagram.com/p/UzFWMNBIdG/
                Thats not a bad size one. I have a 13 footer that lives in my roof. I regularly go up there and find his skins that he has shed. I have never lived in a house that doesnt have mice...but now...well I have been here for 6 years and never seen one...maybe thats why he is 13 foot long.

Comment

when were you there sarge...i'm there everyday...unless really bad, then i go hunting on the reefs...didnt go today though.... p.s.... dont utter its name on here sshhhhh...!!..
                  Nice one Sarge..now you can post the name of your favourite out of the way spot for us all.

Comment

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
                    Thats not a bad size one. I have a 13 footer that lives in my roof. I regularly go up there and find his skins that he has shed. I have never lived in a house that doesnt have mice...but now...well I have been here for 6 years and never seen one...maybe thats why he is 13 foot long.
                    yeah, when we had the acreage, we had "fluffy" who lived in the chook shed and stables...ate the HUGE rats...and the odd egg..!! unfortunately we also had blacks and cranky browns...now in my parents house in the burbs... just a possum in the roof now...can i borrow ya snake to run it out..!!

Comment

yeah, when we had the acreage, we had "fluffy" who lived in the chook shed and stables...ate the HUGE rats...and the odd egg..!! unfortunately we also had blacks and cranky browns...now in my parents house in the burbs... just a possum in the roof now...can i borrow ya snake to run it out..!!
                      I fixed my possum in my old house...a bowl full of ratsak drizzled with honey..he ate it all and went for a short walk off into the sunset...cruel but fair..I had a job in the morning and the bastard used to do aerobics all night in the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
                        Nice one Sarge..now you can post the name of your favourite out of the way spot for us all.
                        Just did!
                        But- Not as though I said it was cranking and posted front cover quality photos and GPS coordinates. Who's going to travel 600kms from the nearest city, on a muddy 4x4 only trail, to that snake infested place, for "nice but not spectacular". Besides its too sharky there with the seal colony on the outer headland. Especially when they can catch a ferry to Manly for the same quality.
                        Any way, sorry about that. Will sort it out once I can get to a computer and not just my phone.

Comment

Oh- and was "there" Thursday arvo. Saw it about 2:30 with sleeping kids in car so went for a drive and came back about 3:30 just as the onshore got stronger, and it started closing out properly. Weird how its always onshore there, but good for all the locals who love doing airs. Was surprised to see some good waves on dark at Budgy on Friday night. Two blokes looked like they were enjoying one south bank to themselves, while the usual crowd competed closer to town. Didn't get to check this morning before starting the trek home.

Comment

okay man. giant worms, wetsuits, and friendly locals, lucky i live Hawaii. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge View Post
                              Oh- and was "there" Thursday arvo. Saw it about 2:30 with sleeping kids in car so went for a drive and came back about 3:30 just as the onshore got stronger, and it started closing out properly. Weird how its always onshore there, but good for all the locals who love doing airs. Was surprised to see some good waves on dark at Budgy on Friday night. Two blokes looked like they were enjoying one south bank to themselves, while the usual crowd competed closer to town. Didn't get to check this morning before starting the trek home.
                              Nice work Sarge..wink wink.

Comment

Working...
                              X