X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
    when were you there sarge...i'm there everyday...unless really bad, then i go hunting on the reefs...didnt go today though.... p.s.... dont utter its name on here sshhhhh...!!..
    Problem solved through editing

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge View Post
      Oh- and was "there" Thursday arvo. Saw it about 2:30
      i was just driving back out then..!!.. let me know next time your up on the coast...even if just to know where to go... banks at spot x got trashed in last swell..we will see what this one does...this is why i always used to surf reefs...they never change...i got pretty handy on them, but got to the point where i could not surf shifty/already broken sand banks and in sweeps etc... i've put myself in rock exile and lost a few kg's to try and get adaptive and spontaneous again... its a work in progress..!!.. i'm VERY average most days...

Comment

Originally posted by fokaiHI View Post
        okay man. giant worms, wetsuits, and friendly locals, lucky i live Hawaii. lol
        this area is also home to the deadly funnelweb spider...lots of sharks, and the area around spot-x has lots of great whites...then there is the killer koala's and bunyips..!!!....

also numerous sightings of large black cats...apparently panthers, tigers, lions etc were in private zoos in the 1800's... when settlers moved back to the mother land they just released them...

on the other hand, while we have black cats, you have large black-shorted locals prowling the line up..!!

Comment

I saw two black short wearing snakes in the line up while I was there.
          I was going to ask you Dave but for some reason thought you were even further south than there. Had thought Thurs was the fam day and I was going to get Fri to surf but wasn't to be. As it was I only managed 4 waves that I got my feet in position due to my back issue. Which was a real P##s off cause I have always been "at one" with the MB.

Comment

what a brilliant thread. localism, snakes, sharks, and man eating koalas. i hope u find a buyer FW Fan.

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
              this area is also home to the deadly funnelweb spider...lots of sharks, and the area around spot-x has lots of great whites...then there is the killer koala's and bunyips..!!!....

also numerous sightings of large black cats...apparently panthers, tigers, lions etc were in private zoos in the 1800's... when settlers moved back to the mother land they just released them...

on the other hand, while we have black cats, you have large black-shorted locals prowling the line up..!!
              You forgot Drop Bears

Comment

Very aggressive Bunyips up that way too.

Comment

Originally posted by Goanna View Post
                  You forgot Drop Bears
                  i thought no one from overseas would know what the drop bears were, so i omitted them....but they are always a worry...DONT LOOK UP...!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge View Post
                    I was going to ask you Dave but for some reason thought you were even further south than there.only managed 4 waves that I got my feet in position due to my back issue.
                    based 40 mins south but go there most days to be alone..pretty much always know through my spies what every bank from copa to catho is up to...

sound's like you have "daves back"... turns you into an instant kook up the front of the board... on the up-side, whenever you gumby a wave you just blame yer back...!!!!....

surfed tez haven today (1st surf at my home track in ages)... did the forward gumby thing on half the waves....bunny hopping the ledges when on the nose is an adrenaline kick..!!
                    Last edited by core personal training; 03-17-2013, 10:18 PM. Reason: kant spel goode

Comment

Oh yeah I can be a Kook.
                      I like my tail pad a bit forward on the MD too! FW is not alone>
                      Attachment
                      Attached Files

Comment

No Sarge, it looks fine where you have it IMO. Sorry you didnt fit the criteria! Ha Ha.

Comment

Woo Hoo - I'm a ripper after all!!!

Comment

Well you know where to put tail pads! Hey can I ask about your stripes? Is that painted? Nice looking board. I am ordered a 6'4". Cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaked_Out View Post
                              Well you know where to put tail pads! Hey can I ask about your stripes? Is that painted? Nice looking board. I am ordered a 6'4". Cant wait.
                              Yeah. Just some acrylic applied with the fingers then clear coat over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaked_Out View Post
                                No Sarge, it looks fine where you have it IMO. Sorry you didnt fit the criteria! Ha Ha.
                                You really are a tool Freaked. Sarges' tail pad is actually exactly the same distance back towards the leash plug as mine was..its just that his is a three piece pad whereby mine was a 5 piece with the 2 extra bits forward...hope you dont think I am sounding "guttered"....talk about no idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X