X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minidriver review.

Hi. After alot of back and forth I finally got the mindriver 5.10.

I love it. I got the pc5 quad setup, works great, haven`t even tried it as a thruster.
    The board is really fast and turns smooth. tried it in good waves and bad ones. Works good in both.
    However, when it got really big and steep (barreling waves) I wish i had a longer (narrower) board. Like the MB, which I love as well.
    The MD got a bit too fast and short out of controll if you know what I mean.
    One other thing i noticed, it was really nice to stall, like when you buried the tail there was no hick-ups. Maybe becase of the roundtail.

I tried the unibrow 5.10 before I got the MD, but the uni and I never clicked. I could never really get it up and going, but the MD is very fast from the get go.
    Don`t know why..I think maybe the Uni had too much tail for me...

Anyway, stoked on the MD, thanks.

Try a bigger set of rear fins if it's heaving, the pc5 rears are small. I use the k 2.1 rears with the k3 fronts and nub. The nub helps slow it down in the tube.

Comment

Stoked on the support fred.
      a thruster will also help to even the speed and control out in bigger surf... might find that helps to increase the board's upper limit.

Comment

Working...
      X