X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nano + V4 = Too much crossover?

So I've been riding the nano for a month and love it. I'm drinking the tomo kool-aid right now, and was wondering if anyone thinks I should bother with a V4? Does the V4 have that much more of a top end? Thanks in advance for the help.

The Tomo kool-aid is pretty awesome indeed ha! The V4 definitely as much more of a top end. I haven't taken it out in anything abnormally huge, but I've heard from many people the bigger it gets the better it goes (e.g. double overhead+). If you're looking for a board for the bigger days and you like the MPH already, then go for it and you will not be disappointed.

Comment

Agree with Josh

Comment

Josh is on it.. the only thing i'll add is if surfing at the bottom of your volume range it may feel small/low volume paddling and taking off compared to a shorter vanguard at same vol... i've had it out in big slabby stuff and it loves it... me not so much... getting old... want small waves now...
        Last edited by core personal training; 05-25-2014, 01:54 AM. Reason: kant spel goode

Comment

Just get a set of Any of the blackstix fins they all rock.

Comment

Working...
          X