Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my current issue.... I think i will have to eventually work to 3 boards but the question is which one to get next... Should i replace my over volumed CC with a UB/MD/CC/SS/pyzalien... or get a board for really good/bigger days....

Comment

My only two Firewires are the BP and the MD, I could easily run this as a two board quiver. If I travel they are in the bag. I just like my good old custom pu squash tail as my daily driver. They don't last as long but it's always nice to get a new stick and reading this forum lost of FW owners change there boards out regular due to new models coming out. I know I did for a while.

Comment

So the MD serves pretty well as the top end/travel board for of 3 for you? im thinking il track down a 508 MD and keep hold of my CC then downsize it for something similar eventually, would like to demo a few boards to fill the daily driver role sadly no more demos at firewire currumbin :(

Comment

• Phill
          Phill commented
          Editing a comment
          Mini driver is a beaut in anything from fun sized to overhead good shaped waves, but when it's really thumping it's still only going to be a 5'8 and it's not going to get you in and over the ledge early.
          Mine felt very small at 2x overhead Killer point in Morocco on a long period swell trying to get into some fast moving walls as they lurched up when they hit the shelf.

• Nelson GoldCoast
          Nelson GoldCoast commented
          Editing a comment
          So 3 board quiver plus a step up which won't get used that often but you're glad of on "those" days is the ideal I guess
      Working...
      X