X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megsy's off to Indo

Stay tuned firewire frothers as Megsy's off to Bali with the wife on our honeymoon in 3 weeks time. Permit to take the Nano & VG has been granted (thanks wife) & GoPro Hero3 will be there to document some surfing footage.

Jealous! Enjoy megsy!!!!

Comment

where are you staying/surfing? Should be some good waves that time of year. I know they're about to have a 10-12' (aussie) hit. So we're talking around 3-4x OH. Should be insane, pack a few diapers!!! haha

Comment

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Comment

Seems like it's been quite the season for Indo, hope you score.

Comment

• megsy
            megsy commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey @Chris, I hope my 5'4" VG & my 5'5" Nano will suffice?

How'd ya go megsy?!?! Did i miss a post or have you just been laid up in a blissed out state with no need for internets froths since the indo trip?

Comment

• megsy
            megsy commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Nelson, I didn't post anything as it was pretty average surf wise. Ankle to Shoulder high, pretty weak & always windy. Main board I rode was my old faithful 5'4" Potatonator.

But i have a surf trip booked for next year in May to South Sumatra with nine of my buddies, so hoping to fair better with waves on that trip!

Bad luck! Got to get out on a surf trip soon, did morocco from the uk but have surfed loads since then. Im torn between snowboarding in japan or a surf trip to indo...

Comment

Working...
          X