X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vent plug FST

Is that true that the new fst models don't come with vent plugs anymore?
    Or the white ones without plugs that peolple are talking about are just the white rapid fire?
    Last edited by BIRDZ; 08-13-2012, 09:29 PM.

Both my spitfire and hellfire have been purchased in the last 8 months, they are both FST and minus the vent.

Comment

All the new FST models and updated models released in 2011 onwards all came without the vent.

I also think that if you ordered a custom board you wont get the vent if the board was originally made with a vent.

Comment

I have seen FST dominators without the vent in the shop, even though they used to have a vent.

The vent in my alternator annoyed me so much that I paid the repair guy $40 to remove it (even though it had no actual issues). Looks much better now. :)

Comment

Oh really? Maybe the newest boards all have no vent? Unless it was White RF that you saw?

Comment

yeah, the first one I noticed was a few months ago was a 602 FST. I just assumed they were on new ones now and did not look carefully at the others. I guess the shop may have had a custom on the rack - it did have the dominator sticker on it though.

Comment

Personally I don't like the vent idea either... but how come they don't take it out of the website, or explain about the end of the vents?

Comment

Originally posted by BIRDZ View Post
                Personally I don't like the vent idea either... but how come they don't take it out of the website, or explain about the end of the vents?
                If you do a search on this forum, I'm sure you'll find a post where Chris explains FW had been doing some temperature testing and perhaps some updated materials and found the boards were OK without them.

Comment

Working...
                X