Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yvibzh i hit one of your other posts. check there!!

Cheers

Comment

HELLO everybody

j am new on this forum
      j would like to buy a potatonator. J am intermediare + et j am very tall. J am 36 years. J am 2 meters et 85 kilos.
      What is the good size for me on potatonator?

Sorry for my english writing

Comment

Hi, what fins do you run in your 5'4 potatonator? Ordering a 5'4 future fin nator. I too have a 5'2 sweet potato. Still worried it will be too big a step dwn in volume and should get the 5'6. Would hat be too simillar to the 5'2 sweet potato?? Rusts quads of smaller? 5'6 145 pounds average surfer

Comment

Originally posted by jenzmail View Post
          Hi, what fins do you run in your 5'4 potatonator? Ordering a 5'4 future fin nator. I too have a 5'2 sweet potato. Still worried it will be too big a step dwn in volume and should get the 5'6. Would hat be too simillar to the 5'2 sweet potato?? Rusts quads of smaller? 5'6 145 pounds average surfer
          Futures Elevons..hands down the best fin in that board...the customer service guy at FW in Currumbin Queensland put me on to them...so not just my opinion...

Comment

I have fcs S. Andersons. They feel perfect in that board. Me: 6' 185-190 lbs - 5'8 fst.

Comment

The s. Andersonville are too big for me as I'm small and light footed. Rastas or f4. Elevons look interesting but pricey! My 5.2 sweet potatoes floats me high in the water, would dropping 4 litres to the 5'4 potatonator be a huge difference? Would the potatonator rapid fire feel more floaty then a JS 5'10 nitro poly which is also 28litres ??? No fire wires to demo here, so sorry for the questions,

Comment

Originally posted by Surf fiend View Post
                I have fcs S. Andersons. They feel perfect in that board. Me: 6' 185-190 lbs - 5'8 fst.
                Agree. If I couldnt have the Elevons I would def have the Simons...I use those in my PN sometimes myself.

Comment

What would you reckon to go as a truster set for a pnator?
                  pnator 5'8,
                  83 kg,
                  190cm,
                  Progressing to intermidiate,
                  For a wide range of conditions.

Comment

Wide range as in 3' to 5'

Sometimes also below, but i'll mostly be on my sp in those conditions.

Comment

Working...
                    X