X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TimberTek Potatonator

Has anyone seen a TimberTek Potatonator in store yet or heard of a release date?
    Cheers!

C0111N5, official Timber boards for this year are only Baked Potato and Spitfire. Everything else is probably demo/R&D boards.

ALOHA!!

Comment

How about a white RapidFire Potatonator?

Comment

Yep WRF PN are out there

Comment

yeah 2013 we are only focused on the boards we have launched in TimberTEK. more will come in the ocming years but we have to manage the number or skus we offer....

Cheers

Comment

@Chris, when will Firewire launch the Timber Unibrow? Q1 2014?

ALOHA!!

Comment

hawaii_boi, did you mean Potatonator and not Unibrow? Unibrow is already out, just ordered one today but have to wait until late August to get it, arrr!!!

Curious to know when there might be a Timbertek Potatonator.

Comment

@C0111N5, u just ordered a Timber Unibrow? awesome! In Firewire's initial release they only stated Baked and Spitfire but then they showed a Timber Unibrow. Considering how the Baked and Spitfire are taking a while to filter into the stores i assumed the Unibrow would come later. Of course, if you pre-ordered then you will have it sooner than later...which seems to be the trend and the way to go nowadays. Post some pictures when you get it!

ALOHA!!

Comment

Will do! The surf shop did have a 5'10" FST in store so I threw that one under my arm, very interesting shape as everyone has indicated so far. It has curves in all the rights places.

Comment

Working...
                  X