Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Possible to get a FST Potato-Nator with custom artwork and glassing? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to get a FST Potato-Nator with custom artwork and glassing?

HEY GUYS!!!!!! So, uhm, the Potato Nator gave me a hardon, and when that happens I need to act.

I was wondering if it is even possible to ask for a FST model with extra glassing on the deck, or even get one custom built in Crossfire tech.

The last two firewire I have had are great, but severe differences in terms of rugedness. My Sweet Potato has been ridden probably 10x the amount as my Hellfire, and has no dings. I crushed the deck of my Hellfire and spent two months letting in dry to be fixed properly, and it seems to pressure ding as easy as any PU. Huge footwells and soft spots, BUT I LOVE HOW IT RIDES!!!!! It's not taking water or anything, but the POTATO has been a soldier.

Not a single ding, very slight toe indents and footwells forming, with 10x the usage of my hellfire. I know it happens, and I'm not mad, just looking for a solution.

I'm thinking either 5'10" or 6'0" PN in FST or Xfire with some of the stock graphics on it. Is it possible?

I think. Chris said you can special order the PN in FST and you could ask for the stock graphics but I don't think extra glassing is an option. Have you considered putting an extra deck patch on yourself?

Comment

Working...
    X