Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And another thing, I kept putting my foot off the back of the tail! I'm Used to more surfboard.
    Last edited by Goanna; 07-19-2012, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Sounds like we are all having a lot of fun on this board.
      I must be the only one running a thruster set up on it by the sounds of it.
      Which is all arse about face because I don't have any other boards I ride as a thruster,
      There's another low formed off the coast and so it looks like more swell to hit the East coast over the next few days.
      What fins are you running in yours Goanna?

Comment

• Mate, I'm also runnings as a thruster because I sold the quads with the SP. I'm using PC3 but desperate to try some different setups. This week I found out my daughter needs braces and I need to get my right ear operated on AGAIN (surfer's ear) so I guess the fins will need to wait!

Comment

• Goanna, if you want some Indo Fin controllers for free they're yours provided I can get them to you with an easy (for me) transfer. I work Cbd, surf east side mostly. Send me a PM if you want them.

Comment

• Originally posted by buzzy View Post
            Goanna, if you want some Indo Fin controllers for free they're yours provided I can get them to you with an easy (for me) transfer. I work Cbd, surf east side mostly. Send me a PM if you want them.
            Buzzy, Ha! I must have sounded like a real charity case! but your generosity is well appreciated.....I'll contact you and we can work something out.

Comment

• Originally posted by suncoastslop View Post
              Cuttle, thanks for the info, possibly looking at a pnator at the mo, as a replacement for the sweet p,as my small wave go to board , but im going to persist with the sweet p in the tiny stuff for a while and try some different stuff, see how it goes. on the topic of future elevons, i see they are avail in two sizes small and large rears, but i cant seem to find specs on them, you dont happen to know the size diff between the two?

suncoast
              Here's a hot tip for you. If you want to get the drive of the controllers but have the board pivot faster in turns rather than draw them out ...team up your rear controller fins with AMT robber front fins.

Comment

• Cuttle, thanks for the tip, have ordered a few diff fin setups, so much experimentation to come, weekend through next week looking good swell wise , gunna test the injury and ring the sweet p neck for the next few days.

suncoast

Comment

• Got home today to find a brand new FST Pnator waiting for me.

I love my wife:)

Comment

• Stoked! My gf needs a kick up the ass...

Comment

• Stoked for you.
                      What size?
                      Fin plugs?
                      Fin choice?
                      FST YES.

What a weekend coming up for it...building SE swell.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuttlefish View Post
                        Stoked for you.
                        What size?
                        Fin plugs?
                        Fin choice?
                        FST YES.

What a weekend coming up for it...building SE swell.
                        606 with Futures, might have gone 604 but under the circumstances I won't be changing it. All my boards are futures and Pancho Sullivan's and AM2 5 fin set are in transport now. This is the small wave board for my quiver so the extra volume hopefully will work in my favour. There is actually a bit more of a story with this board I will share once I have surfed it, I want to wait till my son comes with me (he is on a 504 Hellfire). This will be a special board.

Comment

• You're going to catch a lot of waves with that puppy.
                          My 6'2" paddles so well.
                          Let us know how it goes (in detail) warts and all.
                          If you want to demo fins Cooly surf should have some.
                          See Neil the owner if possible. If the red van's outside you know he's there.
                          :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by STC67 View Post
                            Got home today to find a brand new FST Pnator waiting for me.

I love my wife:)
                            The last board my girlfriend bought me was 6 years ago!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
                              Stoked! My gf needs a kick up the ass...
                              Ha!!! for sure she does not have access to the foam!!!;)

Comment

• Hey guys, long story short, im getting a potatonator and am a bit confused about fin setup.

I have only ever surfed a thruster setup and was wondering what fins i should get for my new board, it will be either 5'6" or 5'4". I think i want to stay with the thruster for now and was just wondering what fins you guys would suggest, after all with all the trials cuttlefish has been doing what better people to ask.

Thanks heaps guys.

kodey

Comment

Working...
                                X