• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still got my 6'4" potatonator. :-)

Comment

• Just playin hard to get eh? Tease.

Comment

• Just stopping in this thread to wish it a happy anniversary! I plan on being the owner of a Potatonator by the end of this month.

Comment

• It's the thread that keeps on giving!
          Enjoy your new board.
          The potatonator has really shown itself to be a user friendly shape with a great degree of versatility.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuttlefish View Post
            Still got my 6'4" potatonator. :-)
            Not for long I see, spewin it's fcs cuttlefish or I would be bidding on it.

Suncoast

Comment

• What's wrong with FCS...wait, is that a can of worms I hear opening?
              I've got a brand new pair of True Ames Al Merrick/CI robber twin sides that work perfectly (which I could sell you for $50) with a M5 or M3 sized centre fin.
              Never liked the potatonator as a quad...but I like plenty of other boards as a quad.
              Taking the board to Eumundi on Saturday for an interested party to check out.
              Btw I'm shattered from surfing so much.

Comment

• Hey mate, nuthing against fcs, it's just I got a collection now of futures, may be interested for a decent buy now price

Suncoast

Comment

• It's got a bid on it which automatically eliminates the buy it now I had on it and there's no turning back.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuttlefish View Post
                    It's got a bid on it which automatically eliminates the buy it now I had on it and there's no turning back.
                    You can always cancel the auction and do a deal direct...thats if you want to. Some people dont know that. You can cancel up until the last 12 hours of the auction....

Comment

• I've cancelled a few auctions before...but the boards only being sold to help find my wife's stay OS so need as much as possible for it. My buy it now was $750 inc tail pad (normal I know but most of my boards don't have them) and fins.

Comment

• Alright let the debate continue....I'm 6'3 185...intermediate to advanced. Any thoughts if the 5'10 potatonator would suffice? Not to worried ride it when its real small, as Ill pull out one from the log fleet. I really like the Sweet Potato and rode that as 5'4 with ease & spent the last couple years riding a 6' 2 LostPlank (rounded nose quad) but wanted something way more responsive but still can get that quad feel. Currently stuck in Florida till I furnish nursing school & looking for an all arounder with that extra fire wire pop to it. Any of u guys also have much experience using these in beach breaks as well as hurricane surf. Sorry for the length of this but 2 more questions. Anyone got a 5'10 available or any used demos out there for sale???

Comment

• Originally posted by wetgator View Post
                          Alright let the debate continue....I'm 6'3 185...intermediate to advanced. Any thoughts if the 5'10 potatonator would suffice? Not to worried ride it when its real small, as Ill pull out one from the log fleet. I really like the Sweet Potato and rode that as 5'4 with ease & spent the last couple years riding a 6' 2 LostPlank (rounded nose quad) but wanted something way more responsive but still can get that quad feel. Currently stuck in Florida till I furnish nursing school & looking for an all arounder with that extra fire wire pop to it. Any of u guys also have much experience using these in beach breaks as well as hurricane surf. Sorry for the length of this but 2 more questions. Anyone got a 5'10 available or any used demos out there for sale???
                          Ride a 5'8" and its plenty of board for me. 5'10" might feel a bit too buoyant at your level I would say

Comment

• Originally posted by iggy View Post
                            Ride a 5'8" and its plenty of board for me. 5'10" might feel a bit too buoyant at your level I would say
                            I dont know Iggy...I think youre right if he is going to ride chest high and above but for more range a 5'10 at 185 can work, particularly at his height. I am 5'8 and 185 and ride the 5'10 as my absolute grovellor but can get away with up to head high with it. I rode the 5'8 in some head high plus conditions and it was fun but the 5'10 is a better grovellor for sure. Id grovel on a baked potato over a PN if they made it in FST...

Comment

• Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
                              I dont know Iggy...I think youre right if he is going to ride chest high and above but for more range a 5'10 at 185 can work, particularly at his height. I am 5'8 and 185 and ride the 5'10 as my absolute grovellor but can get away with up to head high with it. I rode the 5'8 in some head high plus conditions and it was fun but the 5'10 is a better grovellor for sure. Id grovel on a baked potato over a PN if they made it in FST...
                              I konw what you mean but given he's intermediate-addvance we don't want him to get bored with the board. The biggest issue huere will be his height,or the board's length however you want to put it jejeje.
                              I rode mine on a 6/4 suit a month ago on head high sets and she was lots of fun. But again I'm a midget compared to him.
                              I'd agree for a grooveller I would choose a baked over the pnator, small skatey and fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by iggy View Post
                                I konw what you mean but given he's intermediate-addvance we don't want him to get bored with the board. The biggest issue huere will be his height,or the board's length however you want to put it jejeje.
                                I rode mine on a 6/4 suit a month ago on head high sets and she was lots of fun. But again I'm a midget compared to him.
                                I'd agree for a grooveller I would choose a baked over the pnator, small skatey and fun!
                                Oh and the other thing I forgot to add is...you are both probably better surfers than me...lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X