X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fcs fins for potatoenator and sweet potatoe

Do you know what fins Timmy Reyes or chuy rides on these boards?

Timmy talks about his choice of fins in the potatonator in his promo vid on the firewire site. Future blacksticks if i remember correctly.

Comment

seen timmy riding a 5'2 pnator with rasta quad and also with rasta fronts and stamps rears... but these are futures.

Comment

The rasta quads are great with the PN, but they are Futures not FCS. A lot of people seem to like the Controllers. Check out this thread: http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/f/...ntroller-quads

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

Mcruz i think Timmy was riding the Pnator with rasta quad (futures). No vid of Timmy and a SP but he was ridhing his 5'1 BP with Stamps front and AM2 rear. For his Unibrow he had the new Marzo quad with TMF knubster.

ALOHA!!
          Last edited by hawaii_boi; 08-02-2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Have just tried the stretch quads in my potatonator. They felt good

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Bigblackdog. A lot of people are raving about their stretch quads on their potatos, so I'm glad to hear they're working for you too.

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

I'll be purchasing my 5'8 FST Potatonator this weekend - I'll then be ordering these fins http://www.shapersfins.com.au/dvs-keel-qaud - no idea how they will go ....but they look good :-)
                quad dick van straalen rfboard longboard single fin surfboards webber surfboards cheap surfboard surfboards cheap surf shops mini mal surfboard surfboards online fins on a surfboard surf wax surf accessories surfboard accessories surf fcs f

Comment

I have also ordered the same for BP on the premises that they appear to be made for large/wider tails and the ratings seem to indicate reasonable pivot. Hopefully those will not be too big for my 70-72 Kg. Otherwise I was suggested those one (only after buying teh DVS) from a fan that surfs it on fishes and any quad for that matter.
                  The Canard Quad Speed dialer Fiberglass

Comment

Originally posted by phil.ct.sa View Post
                    seen timmy riding a 5'2 pnator with rasta quad and also with rasta fronts and stamps rears... but these are futures.
                    are the stamps rears flat or symmetrical?..i'm using the rasta fronts and 3.75 flat rears on my 5'0" SP

Comment

Working...
                    X