X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trotski View Post
    Hi reserves I'm in south east cornwall. Are you looking to sell yours? Thanks
    Not looking to sell! Love it, but I know it's hard to try these out, i'm in Newquay this w/e and Croyde next w/e

Comment

Originally posted by Josh BL View Post
      The Potato series are wide, flat, and thick boards. They play with the shape of a surfboard by allowing the surfer to surf a board much shorter than they are accustomed to. That being said, you could ride a 6'0 in this board. I agree with justo's advice on this one though...If the volume calc is telling you 608 for a PN, then you might be looking at the wrong board and an Addvance may be more up your alley.

- Firewire Intern Josh
      Just curious, what is the intended target market for PN608 or DOM610? Bigger guys who are 100kg+ should still be riding around 40 litres in these boards. While beginners looking for 50-60+l boards are instead directed to a board that is ridden at higher volume like the ADDV.

Is it for the odd surfer guy who weight 120-160kg ? I'm guessing this is extremely rare .. that being said , i wish could surf as good as Jimbo Pellegrine.

Comment

I do not have much experience with the Addvance, but click the following link for more information and threads about the Addvance: http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/f/...-talk/addvance

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

Working...
        X