Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Fin Recommendations for PN?

Hello again Firewire Forum Advisors,

Any fin recommendations for a 5'2" PN? I'm 48yr, 5'7", 150lbs, beach break, grom.

Thank you,
    Best regards,
    & Keep on rippin

Ea Blackstix are fun!

Comment

As a quad, I really like the Rastovich signature fins. As a thruster, I agree with Phill.

These are all personal opinions, though, and everyone likes something different. I would highly recommend finding a Futures Fin Tree at a local surf shop and demoing a few fins to see what you like.

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

SOLUS thruster for fun days, Clay Marzo quads for speed

Comment

Dudes, Just got Stretchís new S3 fin set (stretch controllers). Itís been two weeks and about 6-7 sessions and these have been the best fins that I have run on the PN (5í6). They are crazy fast right out of the gate, havenít missed a section yet and the back fins give the pivot needed. The s3 fin set creates so much drive itís insane. It looks like itís going to be too much fin but they are so rad.
          Stretch has these fins made by Fins unlimited down in San Diego so you know there is no question about quality (made in America is a plus). Stretch has these fins made for his Buzz models, which have a deep double concave just like the PN. They are like Future controllers but with a better inside custom foil and fuller tip. They are making two sizes for big and small riders. I have been riding stretch fins for a while now but these are the best fins for this type of board with deep double concaves in the tail.
          They are a bit pricey at $120 but after that first pump and you feel the speed, trust me itís worth it. You have to buy from stretch online store because no shops have them yet.

http://www.stretchboards.com/news/20...template-fins/

Comment

Does anyone have input for keels? I'm looking into Future K2 for a 5-6 PN?

Comment

Working...
            X