X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potatonator, nose and tail??

Hi, could someone tell me what size is the Tail and Nose POTATO-nator in 6.2, and also wanted to know that this works in a vertical meter surf surfing backside, thanks

i believe it will be in the board compare tool very soon if you can wait. if it's urgent chris might be able to pull some numbers for you.

Comment

It will wait thank you

Comment

yeah that stuff will come, but we're not dumping all the nose and tail dims out there at this point....

Comment

I sometimes wonder if you guys disclose too many numbers on the boards. At one point there were full rocker numbers and everything available.
          Got to keep some of the sauce a secret. I know there's a difference between a number and a curve, but for the customer there's a big difference between a number and a visual and mental instinct.
          Easy to get too wrapped up in numbers.

Comment

I had an aSpitfire in 6.4, and I want to compare the nose and the tail with the form of the Spitfire, before entrusting it, do not go to be that it is very narrow in the nose, I do not like them very narrow, regards,

Comment

Yeah the nose dimensions make a difference to me also. Need to know if Pnator 6 2 nose is wider than that of the 6 3 El Fuego or even close to 16 inch like the Hypto hehe. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :)

Comment

Id have thought it'd be narrower than the ElF and close to a Dom. Can you not check one out locally?

Comment

Pretty hard to when all the 6 2 Pnators are presold and nothing in Sydney area. I can understand FW protecting their board dimensions but just wanted to see the nose specs before I purchase one (which I hear won't be on till May now). I actually like how Surftech give nose and tail dimensions. In my opinion this offers more than volume :)

Comment

Chris may be able to get you some comparative numbers in relation to the Fuego and Dom to help out. Also could be worth asking Cuttlefish for how it compares to the Dom outline.

Comment

Working...
                    X