X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potatonator stoke

Just an absurdly stoked post about the Potatonator. I had bought a 6'2" recently. I'm somewhere between "beginner" and "intermediate". I usally longboard & have a few health issues that keep me from more aggressive shortboarding.

I surf out at West Newport, CA, where most surfers don't bother if it's a mushed-out mess. I took the potatonator out today and had one of the best sessions of my life!

I'm 41 years old, average shape. I caught a couple of nice waves. My thoughts while riding the wave were, "OMG I'm shortboarding",
    "I'm glad I can surf this board"
    "Is anybody watching me", and "Yeah I'm shortboarding!!!"
    (Yeah I know it's a "hybrid". The point is to impress my friends who don't know the difference)

There were a couple of guys kicking around a ball on the beach, looking at me as I got out of the water. My posture and 'tude was, "yeah, that's right, bitches, I can SURF". Lame? Absurd? I don't care. I bought a pint of Stone Ale to let the air out of my swollen ego, drove home, jabbered absurdly to my wife about my stoke.

Thanks Firewire for the POTATONATOR!!!!!!
    Last edited by thisisharmless; 07-07-2014, 11:48 AM.

ha awesome!! thanks for sharing. Truly appreciated. I'll send this one around internally!!

Comment

Working...
    X