Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I placed my order at rip curl San Clemente!

I placed an order for a 5'10" Pyzalien with Ty at the rip curl store. 5'10" with futures. I would love it if you guys could help get it there a little faster. I'm frothing to ride this sled. You can count on a review on it when I get some waves on it. So far I have never ridden a firewire I didn't love.

Can I get some feed back on the size. I'm going to use this board to replace my 6'0" quadraflex that has 26.9 liters. That board works great for me even though it's super low volume. That being said I,m thinking a 5'10" Pyzalien will work great for me. I bounce between 175 and 180 clothes off. The info says more advanced surfers ride the board your height or an inch below. I'm 5'10" and could probably rip Michel bourez's arm off in an arm wrestling match, lol!

Comment

Any one think that I should go 5'11"? At 37 do I need to start thinking about more volume?

Comment

• Phill
        Phill commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd stay with a volume that feels good to you. Nothing worse than a board that feels bloated. Sounds like the PZ has full rails so don't over size it or it might feel a bit clunky.

I went to the shop and felt a5'11" up. I changed my order to the 5'11". I'm. to getting any lighter or younger and I think the little extra foam will be good.

Comment

Picked up the board today, it looks so good. I got the mb2 five fin set to go with it. I was stuck between those and the jordy mediums larges, I'm so in between on fins sometimes. I plan to surf it Thursday Friday. Thank you firewire for getting the board out so quickly.

Comment

those MB2 fins are sick I have two sets and just leave them in my boards. Great in the hashtag and the spitfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastandtoast View Post
            those MB2 fins are sick I have two sets and just leave them in my boards. Great in the hashtag and the spitfire.
            I surfed the board today and I'm very impressed with the board and the fins.

Comment

Working...
            X