Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
5'6-5'8 Spitfire FCS fin choices...bought over from alt thread... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
    From what I've read, you get more drive with flat sided rears and more control with 50/50 rears. Some 80/20s could be a good compromise if you were only going to have 1 set.
    For sure, i think Bruce Mckee is a advocate of 50/50 rears, as well as SF4's i think the SA1/2's are 50/50 too. I aint that good to probably notice but buying the GX's was the cheapest option and very similar some of the rear future quad sets for small to medium surfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
      For sure, i think Bruce Mckee is a advocate of 50/50 rears, as well as SF4's i think the SA1/2's are 50/50 too. I aint that good to probably notice but buying the GX's was the cheapest option and very similar some of the rear future quad sets for small to medium surfers.
      That's small to medium weight, not height as in Verne Troyer or Nick Nack from 007.

Comment

Yeah I have some Large SA quads that are 50/50 but they are too much fin for me. Probably would work decent as a thruster set though.
        Those GXs should be fun I reckon. Pretty small though, but maybe enough fin for Verne Troyer... Haha

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
          Yeah I have some Large SA quads that are 50/50 but they are too much fin for me. Probably would work decent as a thruster set though.
          Those GXs should be fun I reckon. Pretty small though, but maybe enough fin for Verne Troyer... Haha
          Until i build my wind tunnel its a game of discovery!

Comment

Yeah definitely, fins are a pain in the ass to dial in sometimes... Especially quads. I've tried so many different setups in my Potato and still don't really know which goes best, tempted to just stick the plastic SF4s in and be done with it, haha.

Waves look like they have sorted themselves out through the day, looking real fun right now. I wish I hadn't gone in this morning now.

Comment

murphys law that is!

Comment

Working...
              X