Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

currently running SP4 quad with FCS knubster ........goes well ( Spitty 5'8 ) ... knubster gives it a bit more hold in the bigger stuff ... such a fun fast board !! would recommend.

Comment

Just adding my 2 cents here. I ride a 5'8 Dom/Spit at 175 lbs. I struggle with it being too big sometimes. My son has the 5'6 Dom which I use occasionally. It's just a tad too small when in comes to the flat mushy sections. I know it seems odd but don't go too big or you'll miss the entire purpose of the shape.

Comment

I ride the 5'8 spit in white rapid fire. Previosuly had the 5'10 dominator in rapid fire but sold it due to it having too much volume. I'm 5'11 and 80kg (175lbs).

I love the 5'8 and the new white rapid fire

Comment

I am now the proud owner of a 5'10" Spitfire, FST, FCS! Thanks for guiding me in the right direction. Just need it to warm up a bit and get waves headed this way. Stoked!

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeew

Comment

Originally posted by ECrippa View Post
              I am now the proud owner of a 5'10" Spitfire, FST, FCS! Thanks for guiding me in the right direction. Just need it to warm up a bit and get waves headed this way. Stoked!
              warm up a bit?.. ure in south carolina!!!

Comment

I love Rapid Fire on my short board, And FST on my Hybrid.... I love my HELLRAZOR in Rapid Fire and Not at all in FST....that Being said, is there any difference in the White Rapid Fire vs. Bamboo Rapid Fire? The Way it Rides? I'm about to lay down money on a white rapid fire, but am cautious as I LOVE the orginal Rapid Fire and can order one...Thanks

Comment

They feel the same to me

Comment

Finally had a chance to paddle out on the Spitfire this weekend. The waves were tiny, offshore, runners. I wasn't sure that I would not even be able to catch them, but I had to find out if the board would float me ok. I had been a little skeptical waiting for my first surf, and feared I could have made a horrible mistake.

Good news is the board seems to be just fine. I, of course, will need to adjust to riding the size and shape, but paddling and catching waves does not seem to be an issue. I am very excited to get the board into stomach to chest high waves. I just hope I won't have to wait for hurricane season (kidding). I had FCS Q-PC5's in, but I don't know how much of a difference the fins made. The waves were small and it was my first time on Quads. I guess it was a little looser feel, but it could just be the wider tail. I am signed up for the Finatic fin testing from thesurfboardwarehouse.com and deciding if I should trade them in or give them another go on a better day. Doesn't look there will be any quality waves heading this way anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X