Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Filling the gap between my 5'2 sweet potatoe and 6'1 Hellrazor Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling the gap between my 5'2 sweet potatoe and 6'1 Hellrazor

Looking to fill the gap between my 5'2 sweet potatoe and 6'1 he'll razor. I really like both these boards and plan on keeping them, just need something for the in between days when it's to big for the SP and not hollow enough for the Hellrazor. I am leanin towards a 5'8 spitfire, but also thinking about a 5'8 dominator, or Chubby chedda. I really like the step down rail of the Hellrazor which has me leaning towards the spitfire, also because Tim reyes recommended it to me when he was in Santa Cruz where I live. The flow of the dominator is also attractive as is the high perf look of the cc. Any advice and or comments would be appreciated, a lot of choices and expensive decision. Thanks

Get a V2 rocket it would wipe the floor with a spit or Dom.

Comment

I vote a vanguard

Comment

Are you looking for more of a hybrid/ "fun board" to fill the gap (staying consistent with your SP), or are you looking for more of a performance hybrid/ performance board (staying consistent with you HZ)?

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

Looking for a more high performance board for small to medium size waves

Comment

unibrow or chubby chedda.. they would be my picks..

Comment

Yeah, I agree with justo all the way.

- Firewire Intern Josh

Comment

Working...
              X