Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Riding my 5'10 Spitfire in the Mentawais earlier this year - great travel board Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding my 5'10 Spitfire in the Mentawais earlier this year - great travel board

Here is a slideshow on Youtube of me riding my 5'10 Spitfire and some other boards during a recent trip to the Mentawais in Indo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-Cfrtxfqg

I had a ball on my Spit every time I took it out even if it was cloudy and raining as it is in some of the pics. I like also switching the fins up depending on size and types of waves we were riding or just

swapping between quad or thruster. I highly recommend getting one as a smaller wave hybrid board if your going on a trip with reasonably good waves....

good stuff FW.....looked like a great trip...the unmentionable board looks snazzy ..!!

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Looks like someone enjoyed themself.

I have trip a coming up in May and I'm hoping to have a spit by then if I can wrangle it!

Comment

woow!! waves look fun.

Comment

beautiful

Comment

welcome back FW-Fan.....it's been a while!

Comment

1.07 - COVER SHOT.

Also particularly liked 4.42, 5.14 and 5.19.

Around the 5-6 minute mark you started to channel Kanga Cairns with some power hooks! Love it.

Comment

I have just converted to the spitfire, looking forward to it - could wait on a potatonator

Comment

Working...
                  X