• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little Stealth video...gopro

http://vimeo.com/29965837

good stuff deon!

Comment

Good jun buddy, looks like tons of fun!!

Comment

Cool video!! Is that a helmet mount?? Just got a Gath helmet and attached a mount for my go pro.

Comment

hanaleisurfer
          its the strapped miners torch type mount

Comment

get lots of footage of Marky P when he is out in April.

Comment

top stuff as usual mate...love ya tunes too

Comment

love the vids.. stealth looks like it doing well for ya

Comment

Looks so fun Deon, and quiet! I'd love to have some of that.

Comment

hehe prj
                    its quite cause
                    a) its not Supertubes
                    b) Frank and I do apply a bit of crowd control....
                    c) plus its fairly early

core- friends of mine playing the music
                    chris - will try...he's super amped Mark, surfs anything resembling a wave
                    kdropin - love this board..its really my goto board in sorta underhead conditions

Comment

It's not? Breaks similarly though right? Looks similar to your other videos from that perspective, not as long though I'm guessing? I'd take that any day though, looks super fun (as long as you didn't shout me out of the water).

Comment

its close to supers, but its one of the other breaks
                        I shoot a lot of my footage there

Comment

Ah that could be why then. Have you been eyeing any of the new models Deon? Too many good looking choices now!

Comment

yup
                            def keen on a MB (In my mind I surf closer to MB than Taj...but still far off!)
                            just wanted to hear chris's/anyone elses feedback on it
                            think it could be a good Jbay allrounder
                            have also just got a 6'2" fst roundtail flexfire (replacing my old one) - its kinda my standard issue winter board and it
                            has a design on it and feels quite heavy - have you ever had experince with that? ie the boards with designs are a touch heavier?

Comment

I know the older ones with solid colours were an extra layer in the construction which added to the weight, but now with the digi prints I wouldn't expect that to add a noticeable difference. Although I'm not sure of the process involved with applying the graphics.
                              Could be a little more resin used/a little less sanded off.

I like the look of the MB a lot too. If I didn't have a new Taj (6'0" 18.81" 2.38" arriving in the next couple of weeks, I'd be ordering the 6'0" 18.75" 2.38" MB model. That said, the 5'11" HR sounds really fun too. Keen to give a Hellfire a go too, oh and I'm adding a Sweet Potato to the quiver soon ready for summer. Those things are too fun. I thought it was a board I could live without... until I tried one!

Comment

Working...
                              X