X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elevon quad sweet p

any one tried elevon quad set with sweet p?

suncoast

Not a SP but a BP...perfect fin for that board. I suspect the SP would be similar but the contour of the SP may give more lift and with the extra lift of the Elevons it may be too much...

Comment

yeah the elevons are good in the potato family, just keep in mind that they are totally a novelty fin in that they give you some added lift and a super unique ride, but they don't feel like a traditional fin. there is a little extra drag/stickiness to your turns that isn't there with a more traditionally foiled fin.

Cheers

Comment

I tried the Elevons on my SP during my quest for the perfect fin set-up for this board, which ended up being the Controllers. The Elevons were fast down the line but were not very loose. More of a stiff, unforgiving ride. The SP already has plenty of lift. My advice is to save the $200 and buy a set of Controllers at half the price. And the Controllers are perfect on my BP also.

Comment

Same page here!!!. Liked better the controllers on the elevon. As pagey stated I also found them a bit looser

Comment

Working...
          X