X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5'8 fst sweet potato for sale

Hi all 5'8 fst sweet potato with futures boxes for sale sunshine coast Aus,,pm for details

cheers suncoastslop

Not working out as a one board quiver?
    Chuckle...what with this current swell and all.

Comment

Hey mate, yup still rocking the one short board quiv, surfed a certain point today with every other surfer on the planet, swapped between sp and older fish shape for most of the day, finding the 5' 8 at 100kgs now is not giving me the paddle power I need with my f%#ked shoulders, and still finding I need some more rail( still getting that biscuit slide ) when pushing a turn sometimes, found when jumping back to the 6'6 fish wave count increased and no sliding, so it's time to move the sp and look for something else, from the FireWire stable which direction would you advise( having experience with quite a few models), maby 6'2 potatonator, 6'4 spit/ Dom, or many 5'11 baked? Any one else with feed back would be appreciated too.

Cheers

Sun coast

Comment

Hey buddy
        As a new user I cant message you. Can you PM me you email address so I can contact you for more details of the board.

Cheers

Comment

Either PN or the baked I luv em both

Comment

Is it still for sale?

Comment

I would say go the PN as you won't loose paddle power or should I say super power, but you will gain a great deal of performance over the SP.

Comment

still avail hasnt been in the water for months now since the spit/advance arrived

Comment

Working...
                X