Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@fishkev, what is the trick to duck diving with a bigger sweet potato??

ALOHA!!

Comment

@hawaii_boi 20g/ protein per hour, 2 b12 shots 6 hours apart, an HgH program and King Kong Arms. lol

Comment

Originally posted by fokaiHI View Post
        @hawaii_boi 20g/ protein per hour, 2 b12 shots 6 hours apart, an HgH program and King Kong Arms. lol
        @fokaiHI, i was thinking maybe turtle but that will definitely work too! haha!

ALOHA!!

Comment

Hawaii boi / fokaihi I'm 5'11 190 looking for a 5'6 should that be a good size for me? Have any of seen a fst model around town mahalo.

Comment

Prj808, where do you plan to use the potato? if you are at least an intermediate surfer you could actually go 5'4". If not, the 5'6 should be OK but don't go bigger than that. If you look at everyone's signatures you will notice they ride small potatoes. I'm 5'8 170-175 lbs and I can ride a 5'2 sweet.

I haven't seen FST models lately...most people rocking RapidFire for some reason. Summer is coming up and new board models are coming in so we will probably see more FW boards for sale soon.

ALOHA!!
            Last edited by hawaii_boi; 04-17-2013, 01:24 AM.

Comment

i see a guy at DH w a FSTSP. he seems to like it a lot. personally i like to go a size bigger cus im comfortable burying the rail on any size. when i undersize i tend to slide a lot. FST is awesome tho. that wud b my determining factor between the BP, SP, and PN. else i have to wait for the WOODY BP. looks like i'll wait till i find out when Hawaii is getting the V4.

Comment

Originally posted by hawaii_boi View Post
                Prj808, where do you plan to use the potato? if you are at least an intermediate surfer you could actually go 5'4". If not, the 5'6 should be OK but don't go bigger than that. If you look at everyone's signatures you will notice they ride small potatoes. I'm 5'8 170-175 lbs and I can ride a 5'2 sweet.

I haven't seen FST models lately...most people rocking RapidFire for some reason. Summer is coming up and new board models are coming in so we will probably see more FW boards for sale soon.

ALOHA!!
                I will be riding that Potato mostly at ala moana / ewa beach area . I think I could go smaller but the 5'6" looks good in FST, I had 2 much problems with the bamboo RF. Been surfing for around 20 years

Comment

@Prj808, extra volume wont hurt especially if you plan to catch waves on the smaller side. have fun!!

Comment

hey guys...hope all you potato lovers are well. So i am 78kgs and i got the 5'10 sweet potato, reason being that i like surfing as much as possible BUT i mainly surf in the middle east...yes qatar and dubai! NOT famous places but we get a lot of little waves. Any STOKE time is fun with friends.
                    i find the 5'10 floaty sure, but i love catching loads of waves..if i lived where better waves were..then i would go smaller for sure. I do also have a 7'4 mini mal and a 6'3 aloha bean future flex which is my real wave board for traveling.
                    have a look at my little video made in the wave pool in UAE..im riding my potato for the first time ever, i tried 2 sets of fins- standard quad ones i got with the board and some controller quads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z73aaaidSfU

keep surfing, have fun

Comment

@qatarjames! Cool vid! Did you take a camera shot from shore too? mix those footages together and your vid will be more sick!

ALOHA!!

Comment

aloha hawaii, no extra shots but yeah in my head i wanted different shots from different angles but only had the go pro, plus the girlfriend (the poor thing) she sat at that park for hours letting me surf, but its on the cards again to go back, i just enjoyed riding and feeling the wave,

Comment

@qatarjames, your girlfriend would make a great camera woman!! It's a win win situation for everyone! :D

ALOHA!!

Comment

well played!

Comment

Working...
                            X