X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii!

Should I bring my sweet potato to North shore in March?
    Going to bring my Dominator and Alternator but am I doing a mistake not to bring the Sweet potato as well?

Am not going to hit the huge waves of North shore, I rather go for smaller waves and not that crowded.

Cheers for answer:-)

Originally posted by Ulle View Post
    Should I bring my sweet potato to North shore in March?
    Going to bring my Dominator and Alternator but am I doing a mistake not to bring the Sweet potato as well?

Am not going to hit the huge waves of North shore, I rather go for smaller waves and not that crowded.

Cheers for answer:-)
    Well how small could it get in Hawaii to justify bringing the potato??. The Dominator covers the small stuff (not as small as the potato) but definitely the potato will have you grooving on those fatter waves. I'll bring it.
    If it's a matter of being able to bring only 2 boards I would bring the potato and the alternator.

Comment

Bring it!! It would be perfect for Chuns to compete with all the Longboards and SUPS!!! Though at the rate the waves have been, you might not get much use of it. Its been absolutely going off here. Non stop swells, I dont think its been under head high for over two weeks!!!

Comment

yeah all depends on the surf and where you think you are going to travel to. If it doesn't pain you to bring it, then go for it. Otherwise i think you are going to be pretty good with the Dom and Alt.

Cheers!

Comment

Ulle, Stick to the two, , unless you were coming in the summer, the juice (alot) will be there in the winter. If it were summer time there, you could justify bringing the SP for Windswell wrap at Kammies, Monster Mush etc.

Comment

HI insider trading!

Comment

Some people have all the luck

Comment

Working...
              X