X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potato Stoke

Had the funnest surf on the Sweet Potato this afternoon. After surfing the CBD Taj for two sessions on the lower tide in the morning I thought I'd have a fun one on the Potato on the high tide rather than battling with aching arms on a HPSB.
    So glad I did, I caught shit loads of waves and was going so fast. It was head highish, with some bigger ones but they were steep on the drop and then pushing through fast but with a bit of a fat wall on a lot of them before lining up again on the inside. The spud held in great and got some nice wraps connecting sections right through to the beach.
    So fun! I definitely come out the water with a bigger smile on my face when I've been on the SP.

@Phill, the SP is super fun! I ride my SP 99% of the time! haha :D

ALOHA!!

Comment

I don't think a lot of the others in the water were as stoked about it as I was haha. Probably annoying having an orange blob taking off outside of you constantly and flying past at Mach 10.

Comment

I have definetly had some of these magic sessions on my 5'2 SP, its the fastest Iv ever gone when the waves are around head high with some fast sections, had a great session that sounded almost exactly the same in hossegor last summer

Im really hoping im making the right call downsizing to a 5'1BP
        Last edited by Matt_s; 06-13-2013, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Firewire weren't kidding when they put the Sweet potato in the "Pure Stoked" category!

ALOHA!!

Comment

Working...
          X