X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need sizing advice

im 5'6 135 pounds 23 years old and in good shape been surfing almost ten years. looking for a sp for thigh to maybe stomach high waves. anything smaller i ride a sup. anything bigger i ride a 5'4 a local guy shaped for me the dims of that board are 5'4, 19 3/4, 2 3/8 its around 24L from what i remember. according to my size and weight id like to buy the 4'10 but it falls into the grom category and im some what worried about it being to small even though the volume is more then my current every day board. ive always enjoyed riding small boards but slightly concerned this might be to small. any input is appreciated thanks.

Too short for my liking, go with the baked instead packs a bit less volume which will help to go a bit longer

Comment

I'm 6" taller than you, but that board is only 4" shorter than my SP so I don't think it'll be an issue.

Comment

I got the same volume as my mal. Always have a ball on it. Always.

Comment

i'm 41 and ride a 5'0" and i'm 155 lbs and catch a ton of waves and whip the board around easily..i think you can go even smaller with the 4'8" since you're still young and light weight

Comment

Working...
          X