Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also loving indo controllers on my SP.

Has any one else noticed a humming sound when speeding straight through a more hollow section? does that mean its dragging? My MRTFX did this too, but when going a bit slower. I never noticed this with my PC7s, indo controllers are my fav anyway.

Comment

Sand the trailing edge with some fine sandpaper

Comment

Originally posted by hwork50 View Post
        What size medium or large?
        They just come in the one size so far as I know. I do own a set and there was just the one size available. I'm not a fan so far but I don't think a Dom is the right board for that fin.

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
          Sand the trailing edge with some fine sandpaper
          yeah that will do the job,same happened on mine and the sanding fixed it

Comment

If you have controllers in your spud and find the tail too loose in larger waves, put a set of rakier rear fins in.
            Awesome.

Comment

Those Indos remind me of lokbox speed dialer fins.

Comment

Maybe in the fronts but the rears are nothing alike. The rear speed diallers fins look like they'd work best in a retro rider.
                The rear controllers are much more aggressive.
                Do you know if the speed diallers have the same cant on the front fins as the Futures controllers/Indo copies?
                That's a part of what makes them so good. :-)

Comment

Good recommendation Mirks. I purchased the Controllers based on this thread. They give my 5'4 Spud some much needed bite that gets the board going much quicker than before.

Comment

good to hear!!

Comment

I just want to post a quick thanks to Mirks for kicking this off and to everyone else who contributed to this thread. It was super helpful in focusing my board choices. It also lead me to some of the other tracks you've all laid down (pointing very directly at you cuttlefish) which were also very helpful.

Fingers crossed, I can hook up Potato (preferably Baked) before I head to Mexico in July.

Comment

Just got the Info fins, copy of Futures Controller quads. Haven't had the chance to try them out yet.... but they're a lot bigger than the PC SF4s I've been using in my 5'4 Potato, so there should definitely be more than enough speed and drive. Looks like it's going to be flat for a long time, but I'll give review of them as soon as I've tried them out.

Attachment
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice! Did you have to pay import fees ?

Comment

Nope, the seller marked the package with a value of 4$, so no VAT og other fees was added :D

bought them on ebay, from "dan2868"....

Comment

Good looking ones!

Comment

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a set...

Comment

Working...
                                X