Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montreal Canada!!!.Summer here is hell!!! hate the heat, even though I come from Venezuela

Comment

Originally posted by raycas73 View Post
      Hey Iggy , a last question , which board could i have to choose for the bigger waves ?

Quiver : 5'2 SP and ?????

Thank for answer
      A dedicated board for only big waves I would say the MB or the Alternator. If you want something a bit more all rounder maybe the sub-scorcher or the Hellfire.
      I particularly believe you would love the Hellfire, but how big is big?

Comment

you going to have Donovan on the river again??

Comment

We hope. The year he car is cause he was doing a concert ding a festival called Hochelaga. Believe me surfing with the guy was quite something. He's all about style!

Comment

mad style

Comment

Originally posted by iggy View Post
              A dedicated board for only big waves I would say the MB or the Alternator. If you want something a bit more all rounder maybe the sub-scorcher or the Hellfire.
              I particularly believe you would love the Hellfire, but how big is big?
              I think that the HF would be the good choice in 5'10 ( i practice strapless kitesurf too !!)

http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/ki.../khf-506d.html

What do you think ????

Comment

Originally posted by iggy View Post
                Montreal Canada!!!.Summer here is hell!!! hate the heat, even though I come from Venezuela
                So let me get this right...you get 40 C in summer and ice chunks going down the river messing up your Potato in winter and lots of snow etc etc...... and I thought Australia was extreme

Comment

It's not far is it. In the Cornwall we just get 0-8C in the winter with rain, odd bit of sunshine and maybe a little snow. Then in the summer it's currently 10-15C, windy, moments of sunshine then heavy downpours, flooding around the country... I'd be loving it if it actually warmed up here! Haven't been in the sea in shorts here for a good 10 years. We used to get 30C 'heat waves' but don't seem to anymore.

Comment

You could go many different ways depending on for preferences
                    Alternator or Hellrazor are good choices if you're planning on using this board for only bigger conditions.Speaking of which, how big is big at your local break?
                    I like myself the Hellfire since it will cover a little more ground

Comment

It s for 1.5 , 2.5 m waves ....

Comment

FHF510 or even the KHF510 as you're going to be kiting with it.

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
                          FHF510 or even the KHF510 as you're going to be kiting with it.
                          Yeah you could kill two birds in one shot!!. THe kite boards a a bit heavier due to reinforcements on the deck but the KHF510 looks good!

Comment

Let s go for the KHF510 !!!

Thank-you for your help .

Comment

No problemo

Comment

thanks iggster!

Comment

Working...
                                X